DAILY DOSE

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love you!

Lamentations 1:16
“ For these things I weep; My eye, my eye overflows with water; Because the comforter, who should restore my life, Is far from me. My children are desolate Because the enemy prevailed.”

I bind you, Satan , from trying to steal any more from this family! In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord. You may have prevailed in the moment, but Jesus is the Author of our faith and He has the last say. Eternity is a long time, and though it seems far off, when we get there, we will not recall our hurts or sorrow. I believe I will see my friend again and rejoice over our reunion. I love you, Trace!! I am sorry that I was not there for you at the end. I am sure that your pain was too much to bear. If we only knew then what we know now, we would have tried to help. I pray that God holds your 'babies' in His hands 'til they can reunite with Him and you. We will miss you dearly. I wish you knew how to share your pain, so others could have carried some of your load. Lord, help me to learn from this and to 'see' with open eyes into hurting souls.

Micah 2:12
“ I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold, Like a flock in the midst of their pasture; They shall make a loud noise because of so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment