DAILY DOSE

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All of Me

Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.' This is the most important, the first on any list.

Wow, what a verse! It is really making me reflect.
Do we love our God with all our passion and all our intelligence? Do we really give God our all?
I don't think I give anyone or anything my all. Why not? Fear that my all wouldn't be good enough?
If I never give my all then what exactly am I doing in my life?
Is that why I am never satisfied with the result of my efforts and in doing so, never satisfied with me?
What else makes me hold back? Is it laziness, lack of drive, depression, or are these the results of not giving my all?
Why do I feel like 'giving it my all' would cost me too much? Is it just the lie of the Devil to keep me stuck in a place of 'Not'? Not feeling worthy, not fully accomplishing, not succeeding, not living life to the fullest, not completing, Not giving God or anyone else ALL of my passion, ALL of my prayer, ALL of my intelligence or ALL of me!!
Starting today, I resolve to give my ALL, beginning with God and ALL of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment