DAILY DOSE

Friday, March 12, 2010

His love never quits-I

Psalm 136 1-3
Thank God! He deserves your thanks.
His love never quits.
Thank the God of all gods,
His love never quits.
Thank the Lord of all lords.
His love never quits.


People quit! God never quits. Even when we quit on God, He does not quit on us. Thank You , Lord!! Thank you for being the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. We all crave stability and security, especially women and mothers. We LOVE to have security, God designed us this way. One Pastor says that women have a 'security organ' that freaks out when their security is threatened. I definitely have one of those, just ask my husband! I found that when I put my trust in the Lord, fully, then nothing and no one can threaten my security. It is a daily battle to fully trust the Lord and to look past the situation, but it is worth it. The greater the battle, the greater the victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment