Philippians 4:4
Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!
Today we are celebrating the life of my 4 year old. We will have decorations, food, cake, songs, games, prizes, and joy will abound.
I want to celebrate God, all day every day, with that same feeling of joy and excitement. I bet it would rub off onto others, overflow into their lives if I started my day celebrating God in my heart.
To me this verse says: Love on people, let them know you care. So many people feel like no one cares. As moms our lives are busy and it's easy to get hyper focused on our imediate family's needs. Sometimes my family doesn't even feel loved by me. If we are just doing, not caring, we can act like the people, we care about the most, are just "in the way". Stop worrying about getting the job done and watch the way you are getting it done.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment